Hi everyone, so something exciting happened a few days ago: I was nominated by Manasvi for the Liebster Award. If you have not heard of this, this is an award given to bloggers by other fellow bloggers. Here are the rules for this (which I copied from Memoirs of a Wandering Mind):
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
And these are my answers to the questions:
1. What was your favorite class in school?
English was my favourite class in school. I have always loved writing, especially fiction. I was really good at it too! I would get really high grades for my essays and stories.
2. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall. I love leather jackets and leather boots 😀 I love the colours of the autumn leaves. I also like the temperature, it’s just right.
3. Do you have pets?
Yes, I have a Pomeranian named Piers. He is named after the Resident Evil 6 character, Piers Nivans.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have so many fond childhood memories, but my favourite ones would have to be the ones where I spent time with my family and friends. One memory that stands out for me at this moment, is the time I slept over in my friend’s house and we made tents out of pillows and blankets.
5. What is your favorite dessert?
My favourite dessert is cake 😀
6. What’s the must-visit spot around your hometown? If you could, name a place better known by local people.
A must-visit spot in my hometown is Bonifacio High Street in the Philippines. In Halifax, a must-visit spot would be the Bedford Park, by the basin.
7. What are your goals for 2015, if any?
One of my goals is to complete a story that I have been working on for a while. I also wish to complete the Final Coil of Bahamut in FFXIV (it’s a tough part of the game!). And a huge goal of mine is to attend art school!
8. What are you most grateful for in your life?
Everything! The people I love, and all the good things around me.
9. What is your favorite place in this world?
Home. And Palawan.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay my student loans, attend more school, invest (for myself, my family, and for charity), travel with family and friends, buy artbooks, books, electronics, art materials. I guess it depends how much I win!
11. If money was not a concern, what would you most like to buy?
Tickets to travel around the world!
There have been variations to the rules of this award. Anyway, I’m nominating https://unbolt.wordpress.com/. I love the poems in this website. Go check it out 😀
So my questions:
1. What inspires you to write?
2. If you were to meet anyone in the world, who and why?
3. If an actor/actress were to play you, who would you choose?
4. What is your current most important goal?
5. What is your hobby?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. What is your favourite movie?
8. I can’t think of more questions, so tell me more about yourself!
9. What do you find interesting in people?
10. What do you think about free will?